Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 28, 2011

Today's Class

Good Afternoon Teams Bandwagon, Diaspora and Suzy:

Now that we're all finally uploaded and ready to go- this is the protocol I'd like to see used each time we're in class. By the end of each class, I will require the following deliverable a MEMO written to me and COPIED to your client, but only sent to me. After some tweaking, if required, I will forward the doc on to your client:

1. The status of your Google AdWords campaign on behalf or you client- how are the algorithms working? Any need to tweak the metrics or the CTR, etc.? Structuring your account is critical to effective advertising, so please may particular attention to the structure.

2. Google is judging you on optimization techniques, so please make sure you are addressing these as well as evaluating your performance and budget. Do you have any questions re: this area that either your client or I can help with?

3. And finally, please offer any other updates that are pertinent.

See you shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment