Dear IMC Students,
My mother's surgery went well - without a hitch! I'll be spending the rest of the day and tomorrow helping her recover. For your time with Scott Hamula- please note that your in-class work is both here on this blog and on Blackboard. Please submit your thoughtful answers on Blackboard before the end of class.
Background Information on Honeywell International, Inc.
NEW YORK, April 20 (Reuters) - Diversified U.S. manufacturer Honeywell International Inc (HON.N) posted a higher-than-expected quarterly profit and raised its full-year sales and earnings forecast.—
Please read the article below:
Now peruse the brand portion of this website:
Kindly address the following questions:
1) Who are the "brand ambassadors" for Honeywell? Why?
2) Since 2004, "almost all of the company's business unites, products and services are now branded_______?
3) What is the "Honeywell Brand Promise?
4) Honeywell does not permit other logos, graphic symbols or graphics. Please share their reasoning:
Do you agree with this policy? Why or why not?
5) What are your initial impressions of this particular website?
6) Do you feel this site has too much information? Not enough information? Or just the right amount? Explain.
7) How does Honeywell integrate IMC strategies into their branding efforts and overall brand promise?
8) This site is roughly broken down into the following categories for the brand: ambassadors, guidelines, nomenclature, strategy and migration. Although this is an international manufacturing company and your team represents a tiny business in comparison- if you could pick one and only one of the areas above to encourage your client to focus upon- which one would it be? Please explain your answer.
Have a great weekend!